Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 6 ~ Missing mom!!!

She called!!! I have talked to my mom three times now and every time she called me I jumped up and down! Looks pretty funny but I have to do it!! I yell, "It's her, it's her" and jump up and down!! I miss her so much! Today I thought of going over to the office (mom and dad's) because I need to get something...that thought made me cry a lot. I want her to be there, I want to see her face and to hear her talk. I want to go have fun, go to a movie, go out to the Mexican restaurant and laugh with her and oh yes get a BIG margarita!!! I can't believe she is going to be away for 6 months. She sure is one of my closest and best friends! She knows me better than I do at times. And she always loves me unconditionally!! Well, that's what mom's do I know but I think she does it better than any mom ever!! hehehe!
I know I sound like I am complaining...well I guess I am...but I know....I trust and I believe God has better plans than I do. It just hurts sometimes to know she is not just a 15 min. drive away and I can't pick up the phone and talk to her whenever I want. So here I weep, her I think of her, and here I type my thoughts and feelings.
Yesterday, went well, as well as it could. I was busy with Jebediah, he has pink eye so bad and he is a bit sick too. So, really I did not cry much. Oh wait....I just realized I did not go to town. Oh that's it. The minute I get into the car and head down the road I cry! There is just something about being out in town...I guess because she (my mom) loves to go to town, or at least she always has to go to town and do things. Man, I wish I could call her number and hear dad answer, "No, she went to town. You don't want to talk to me your old dad, I know." ha! Then he would tell me some health fact he just read about. I then would call her cell phone...you know it....no answer....!!!!! :) I miss my mom and dad!
Ok, I need to get my mind on Christ! I need to pray and read and think of His plan. I need to trust and believe, this is what lessens the pain. This is what helps me get through the day. I need to pray that she is comforted and loved and happy. This is what I need to do!!!
Wow, God comforts so fast, He heals the pain as well. He can turn our mourning into dancing....Thank you Daddy! Please be with the rest of the family my Jesus. Please be with those people who have forever lost loved ones. Jodi must be hurting so much, it's coming up to Christian's 1 year birthday (her baby that was stillborn). Comfort her Father. Be with Tatitana, Steve and his sisters that have lost their daddy/husband. There are so many people that are hurting or missing some loved one today I am sure. Right now I cry out to you Abba Father and ask for you to comfort them! There is grief and sorrow in this life but He will not give us more than we can handle. How could people live without Christ? I am so blessed to be saved and called! I praise you my Lord! Thank you for life.
Again thank you for my amazing parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment