Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last night for a little while

This is the last night before mom and dad leave. It is such a weird feeling. I guess I feel butterflies, yet it's also painful. I want to be strong, have faith, not doubt, but I am afraid tomorrow will be awful, and very painful for us all to say goodbye. Father help my unbelief....my wavering. Saying goodbye to mom and dad at the airport with all the grand kids will be a time to we will all remember and I want it to be perfect. They deserve it to be perfect. Being separated from them for even a week is not fun for us....we are such a close family. This is so new, the thought of not being able to call them whenever I have a question, or whenever I just want to talk, it's gonna be hard.

I also am praying that their sleep would be very peaceful. Jesus give them a wonderful night sleep. I know they are so busy, trying to get all the "loose ends done". I know you are the great comforter. Thank you Jesus for being the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment