Sunday, January 10, 2010

Never Alone

Day three....and it already feels like forever at times. But really every time the tears come to me my God comes to me Bigger and Better!! How amazing and how thankful I am for my God!!!! Thank you Jesus Christ!!

Today I started to have the 'empty void feeling' rise up within me. Mom and dad are not here to call. Mom will not be pulling into the driveway just to see us. She won't call me just to see what we are doing. Dad won't answer the phone because mom is in town, and because he won't answer the phone, I won't hear his health fact that I never knew before....and after he tells me that fact I won't hear his cute and very contagious little chuckle with a "Oh, I why did I just tell you that, you did not call for me!" ! I teared up and I hated it! Then I looked over and saw my cell phone, it was fully charged so I took it off the charger. On the phone pops up a sweet little text from my Aunt Ginger! She wrote, “Love You :)” Now, that was God, that was a my big, ever loving and tender Daddy giving me a text love hug from family! Thank you Ginger so much for texting me! That text made me realize that I am not alone, my mom, my dad and all of us are not alone!! It's ok to cry and hurt, but oh how glorious it is to believe and be comforted in His love!!!

Every time I feel overwhelmed and sad, I must think and believe! My God loves my parents and will not forsake them. Jesus will not leave them alone! As my sister-in-law Heather said, “Tami, your family always gets through hard times, and with joy! Tami that is what is so amazing about you all.” That is so true, my parents never turn from God, they never doubt His love and they are always an amazing example of looking on the “Brightside” in whatever situation they find themselves! :)

This is my hope right now, this is my peace....just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment